Friday, March 15, 2013

Ojai

It is hard to believe it's been over a month since we went to Ojai!  And, we almost didn't make it.  I got hit with the flu bug and was down for the count.  The night before we were to leave, I told Jon that there just wasn't any way I could get on an airplane feeling the way I felt and that it would take a miracle.  Well, our miracle came and was encouraged by the fact that it would cost us to cancel the flights.







I am so happy I forced myself onto that flight.  The Ojai sunshine was exactly what we all needed!  The boys were boogery, and it took me a couple of days to start feeling normal, but it was great just relaxing and enjoying each others company.  We enjoyed adventures to the park, the beach, and strolling through town.  We can't wait to return!

No comments:

Post a Comment