Sunday, November 28, 2010

Reese Witherspoon...FINALLY!


For the past 6-7 years, everytime Jon and I travel to Ojai, we cross our fingers that we will finally run into Reese Witherspoon, who has a house there. It seemed like everyone ran into her, except for us. Well, this trip we finally ran into her at Monte Grapa Osteria, the Italian restaurant in town. Reese, her two kids, and boyfriend sat at the table behind us. I enjoyed dinner listening to her talk to her kids about their Thanksgiving with their dad, the plane ride, and her filming in Vancouver. William, the little social kid he is, entertained us with a game of peek-a-boo and I could hear Reese tell her kids..."Look at that cute baby." William gets this compliment more times than I can count. However, hearing it come from Reese's mouth totally made my night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment