Sunday, August 26, 2012

11 Months!

This little man is 11 months old and his first birthday preparations are in full swing!

He is honestly one of the happiest kids I know and always has a smile on his face!  We ventured out for Mexican food with Uncle Ryan, and an elderly woman came up to the table and asked "Is he always so happy?"  Yes, yes he is!

He loves baths, eating his solids, and anything involving his older brother.  We are still not walking, but I swear, he knows what he's not supposed to get into and makes a bee line for it everytime.  Take Bailee's water bowl.  MeeMoo will look over his shoulder, see I'm preoccupied or a little ways away, and will dart to the water bowl laughing the whole way.  William thinks it's hilarious and laughs "MeeMoo!"

Sleep is still an issue.  We are getting up at least 3 times a night.  I just don't have the heart to cry it out yet.  Besides, this is only a phase and should pass quickly.  That's what I keep telling myself.

William is the proud older brother and taught MeeMoo how to clap.  Now, anytime we say "Yay," MeeMoo knows to start clapping and looks so proud when he is.






No comments:

Post a Comment