Wednesday, September 5, 2012

1st Day of Preschool!

How can it be that our little boy just had his first day of preschool?!  We've been building this day up for quite a while now, driving him by Bellevue Montessori, talking about his teacher, and all the fun that he'd have working, playing, and making friends.  Well, I guess it paid off.  The kid loves school!  When he arrived in the morning, he got out of the car with no hesitation, said goodbye and was on his way.  When I picked him up, he looked exhausted and the teacher said he did great.  He traced shapes, played outside, and most importantly, didn't cry!


Well, today was his second day.  He was so excited, when we pulled up to the school, he demanded "I want to go in there, I want to go in there now."  Well, if there was any doubt as to whether or not he loved school, that pretty much did away with it.  I love that my son loves school so much.  I don't know what I would do if he cried and didn't want to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment